Want To Play Hockey In Sweden?

If you are considering playing hockey in Sweden, I put this site together to provide some good information to you on how the system works, what the different levels of leagues are, how to go about finding a place to play and basically just what to expect. I have played hockey in Sweden for a few years after playing junior hockey in Canada and college and pro hockey in the US. When I first thought about playing in Europe and Sweden in particular I had a lot of questions that I now know the answers to. Sweden is a great place to live and play hockey and if that's something you're thinking about doing I hope this information can help you. If you have any further questions, feel free to put them in the comments and I will reply. Good Luck.

2 comments:

  1. Im just curious on how i would get started to go about contacting teams, what teams to contact, and what leagues to look at. ive played both junior hockey and college hockey in north america, but considering swedish hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey BakeNasty. Send me an email at mjron10@gmail.com and I can give you some info. Depending on the series you are looking to play in and some other factors it can help to have an agent. But you don't always need one. Let me know where you played junior, college, anything after college, and your stats if you have them, and I can point you in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete